NewsNation is America’s source for unbiased news, where engaged citizens get news that represents the full range of perspectives across the country.
NewsNation is a national news and entertainment cable network reaching 75 million television households across the United States.
The network has four hours of morning shows, starting with Early Morning with Mitch Carr at 6 a.m. ET, and then Morning in America, airs from 7-10 a.m. ET, followed by NewsNation Live with Marni Hughes from 10-12 p.m. ET.
Formerly known as WGN America, the network is owned and operated by Nexstar Inc.
The network draws on the local market, regional, and national expertise of Nexstar’s 5,400 local journalists in 110 local newsrooms across the country.
NewsNation is available across a variety of cable and satellite providers, streaming platforms, online, and on the NewsNation app.
Meet the reporters, anchors, and other NewsNation staff here.
- Michael Corn, president of NewsNation
- Chris Seper, vice president and general manager of NewsNation Digital
- Cherie Grzech, managing editor and vice president of news
- John Ferracane, vice president of news and content
- Sunny Singh, news director of NewsNation Digital.
Morning In America
- Meagan Ourada, executive producer of Morning in America
- Sydney Kalich, senior digital producer for mornings
NewsNation: Rush Hour
NewsNation: Special Report
- Justin Mannato, executive producer of NewsNation Special Report
On Balance with Leland Vittert
- Chris Russell, executive producer of On Balance with Leland Vittert
- Alexandra “Dusty” Cohen, executive producer of CUOMO
Dan Abrams Live
- Christine Cataldi, co-executive producer and showrunner of Dan Abrams Live
- Jina Chung Mackin, executive producer of Banfield
Additional NewsNation leadership