“We feel that he’s owed a lot of money,” said Cosby spokesperson Andrew Wyatt. “Mr. Cosby was given an unwanted two-year and ten-month vacation that he never ask for. His constitutional rights were abolished, his due process was stripped away from him.”
Wyatt pointed to a proposal that Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf introduced for his 2021-2022 budget that would pay money for wrongful convictions.
“He’s due millions and millions of dollars. As Mr. Cosby said to me today, ‘I feel that this district attorney and Judge Steven O’Neill and Kevin Steele [Montgomery County district attorney] should resign effective immediately.”
Wyatt said he didn’t have a specific amount of money that Cosby should receive but said they are “looking into different routes.”
- Texas border camp where thousands of migrants camped now empty, official says
- Draft of Arizona GOP’s vote review finds wider Biden win
- Celebrate National Punctuation Day!
- In which states are you most likely to die in an animal attack?
- No school bus? No problem. Colorado boy kayaks to school