(NewsNation Now) — Ahmaud Arbery’s killers were convicted of his murder Wednesday, with the jury rejecting their argument of self-defense. Attorneys Trent Copeland and Mark O’Mara review the trial and the verdict.
What’s next in the Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie investigations now that Laundrie’s death was ruled suicide? Forensic scientist Larry Koblinsky and retired FBI agent Jennifer Coffindaffer examine the case.
There are still no leads in the Summer Wells case. How much will the $70,000 reward motivate people to come forward? Stacey Honowitz of the Florida State’s Attorney’s Office joins the show to discuss.
Not sure how to find us? Here’s how to watch NewsNation on TV and online.
- Ghislaine Maxwell sex abuse case set to begin
- ‘Vaccine’ chosen as the 2021 word of the year by Merriam-Webster
- Josh Duggar trial: A timeline of events and everything to know
- November 29: Here is where omicron variant has spread. And get a jump on Cyber Monday shopping
- Trial set to start on charges Jussie Smollett faked racist attack