(NewsNation Now) — Ahmaud Arbery’s killers were convicted of his murder Wednesday, with the jury rejecting their argument of self-defense. Attorneys Trent Copeland and Mark O’Mara review the trial and the verdict.
What’s next in the Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie investigations now that Laundrie’s death was ruled suicide? Forensic scientist Larry Koblinsky and retired FBI agent Jennifer Coffindaffer examine the case.
There are still no leads in the Summer Wells case. How much will the $70,000 reward motivate people to come forward? Stacey Honowitz of the Florida State’s Attorney’s Office joins the show to discuss.
Not sure how to find us? Here’s how to watch NewsNation on TV and online.
- What is naked packaging? Experts say it’s luring porch pirates
- Better.com CEO says he is ‘deeply sorry’ for firing 900 staff via Zoom
- Tiger Woods to compete with son Charlie in next week’s PNC Championship
- Illinois bill would outlaw discrimination against unvaccinated people
- California plans to be abortion sanctuary if Roe v. Wade is overturned