CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Brian Laundrie may be dead but his story is still a mystery.
On “Banfield,” his lawyer joins the show for tough questions about the blockbuster case. Steven Bertolino faces questions about inconsistencies between the family and the police.
Also, NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins the show with a live report from Florida after answering viewer questions earlier in the day.
- Former NFL player Glenn Foster dies after Sunday arrest
- Defense rests in Jussie Smollett trial, Brooke Shields reflects on Barbara Walters interview, Gayle King looks back on R. Kelly interview
- Radio: Bidens honor Pearl Harbor’s fallen in visit to WWII Memorial
- Radio: New York City poised to give voting rights to noncitizens
- Ex-Montana police chief pleads guilty to child porn charge