CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Brian Laundrie may be dead but his story is still a mystery.
On “Banfield,” his lawyer joins the show for tough questions about the blockbuster case. Steven Bertolino faces questions about inconsistencies between the family and the police.
Also, NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins the show with a live report from Florida after answering viewer questions earlier in the day.
- December 4: A reward is offered in the search for Jennifer and James Crumbley. And Tom Petty receives a posthumous honor.
- Banfield: Search for Crumbleys after son charged, Sandy Hook father on Oxford
- Radio: US to restart Trump-era border program forcing asylum seekers to wait in Mexico
- Radio: Sheriff: Georgia teen killed as brother sells homemade gun
- Father of boy killed at Sandy Hook empathizes with Michigan victims