NEW YORK (NewsNation Now) — The lives of thousands of Americans hang in the balance in Afghanistan as U.S. citizens, and the Afghans who helped them, have been told by America’s top military leaders that if they want to get out of the country they must find their own way to the airport through a Taliban gauntlet.
Hamid Karzai International Airport is the only way out of the country, and it is a treacherous path to get there as the country is now under Taliban control.
Also on “Banfield,” it’s not often you hear the terms “person of interest” and “prince” in the same sentence.
But on top of the civil lawsuit alleging sexual abuse against Prince Andrew, U.S. prosecutors are now looking to interview the Duke of York in connection with a criminal investigation.
- Cancel culture dominates season 2 of ‘The Morning Show’
- Primetime Emmy Awards about shows, stars, statues — and much, much more
- ‘Let’s party. Let’s celebrate’: Host Cedric the Entertainer says stuffiness is banned at Emmys
- ‘Strength to forgive’: 9/11 hate crime survivor working to curb violence and hatred
- Haitian migrants at border vow not to be deterred by US plans to expel them