(NewsNation Now) — Almost two and a half years after a night on the water turned deadly in South Carolina, police released recordings that should answer all the questions.
Instead, they raise more. Such as: Why did it take so long to suspect a member of the Murdaugh family? Tonight, you’ll hear those police recordings yourself.
And the saga surrounding New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo continues. On one hand, he was a media darling last year. Others say some members of the press dropped the ball — or maybe even carried it for him at times.
That debate tonight on Banfield.
- California firefighters scramble to protect sequoia groves
- New Jersey police officer caught baby thrown from balcony, officials say
- Radio: US launches mass expulsion of Haitian migrants from Texas
- Radio: Some districts take new ‘test and stay’ approach to minimize student quarantine
- Radio: Science not yet clear on general public’s need for COVID booster shot