(NewsNation Now) — New York Governor Andrew Cuomo defended himself Tuesday by denying pretty much everything he’s been accused of in a searing report released from New York’s attorney general.
After months of investigation, the A.G.’s office found Cuomo sexually harassed no fewer than 11 women in recent years — most of them current or former state employees.
In one case, Cuomo allegedly retaliated against an accuser who went public.
Hours after the report was released, President Joe Biden publicly called on Cuomo to resign, and the speaker of the New York State Assembly said the report from that independent investigation indicates someone “not fit for office” — speaking of Governor Cuomo.
- Gabby Petito memorial service to be held on Long Island
- ☀ September 26: An Amtrak train derails. And Hurricane Sam is upgraded to Category 4, and it’s getting stronger.
- Tony Awards and TV special hope to be the jab Broadway needs
- Petito case renews call to spotlight missing people of color
- ‘Mr. Baseball’ in the front row at last: Brewers honor announcer Bob Uecker for 50 years behind mic