CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — What is going on at 30,000 feet?
For the second time in a week, an unruly passenger had to be duct-taped to their seat by the flight crew. But this time it was a 13-year old boy.
Also, a royal get-together in Scotland as the queen’s family gathers for the first since Prince Phillip’s funeral.
However, on the agenda could be the bombshell lawsuit alleging sexual abuse by Prince Andrew, the Duke of York. The family may already be in damage control mode following the revelation a victim of Jeffrey Epstein filed a lawsuit accusing him of sexual assault.
- House Democrats push abortion rights bill
- ‘You can’t just move people’s cars’: Video shows stranger moving woman’s car before it gets towed
- TikTok users trading stocks by copying members of Congress
- Virginia capital unveils monument marking end of slavery after removing Confederate statue
- When does daylight saving time end?