(NewsNation Now) — She was stolen at birth and hustled out of the backdoor of a clinic in a small town in Ohio to people waiting in cars.
It’s the true crime story of the babies delivered by Dr. Thomas Hicks in the 1950s and 60s.
There are more than 200 of Hicks’ babies. Three of them joined Banfield, along with a family to reveal what the doctor’s motives really were.
- House hunting? What $300,000 will get you in highest, lowest priced states
- NYPD cop car jumps curb, hits pedestrians, reports say
- New details revealed in Pfc. Denisha Montgomery’s death
- Husband serving in Iraq surprises wife at hospital
- OPEC+ FAQ: Why the production cuts; will gas prices go up?