(NewsNation Now) — She was stolen at birth and hustled out of the backdoor of a clinic in a small town in Ohio to people waiting in cars.
It’s the true crime story of the babies delivered by Dr. Thomas Hicks in the 1950s and 60s.
There are more than 200 of Hicks’ babies. Three of them joined Banfield, along with a family to reveal what the doctor’s motives really were.
- Maryland newspaper gunman gets more than 5 life prison terms
- Power cuts in China may lead to Christmas shopping shortages in the US
- Family friend remembers couple killed in Montana train derailment
- More than half of U.S. schools report ‘severe’ or ‘desperate’ bus driver shortage
- New Heinz roller gets ‘every last drop’ out of ketchup packets