CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Monday marks exactly four weeks since Brian Laundrie went missing. Overnight, his parents removed tributes to Gabby Petito.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins “Banfield” from outside the Laundrie family home with a live report.
On Tuesday, the Teton County, Wyoming, coroner will update the public on Petito’s autopsy. It has been weeks since any firm new details emerged in the case.
And there’s a toll that comes with being on the run. It can drive a man to madness. The question is: How long might that take for Brian Laundrie? Joel Lambert, a former Navy SEAL, survival expert and star of the show “Lone Target.” weighs in.
Plus, we are following breaking news as Jon Gruden resigns as coach of the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Virginia schools to dismiss 2 hours early on some Wednesdays
- Pixar releases teaser for Buzz Lightyear origin story featuring Chris Evans
- Not a trick: Bidens won’t host Halloween at White House
- NYC firefighters union says members should defy vaccine mandate
- Flight diverted after flight attendant assaulted