CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Brian Laundrie’s father made his first public appearance since Gabby Petito’s cause of death was revealed.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins “Banfield” with the latest on the Laundrie family as well as his interview with Teton County, Wyoming, Coroner Dr. Brent Blue.
Also, Larry Koblinsky, professor emeritus of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, joins “Banfield” to explain what sort of DNA evidence investigators may have been able to recover in the case.
Last, psychotherapist Robi Ludwig and author and legal analyst Lis Wiehl discuss domestic violence and the role it may have played in the Petito case.
- October 19: Trump sues to block docs release. Disney shuffles Marvel movie calendar.
- How to catch a wanted man using psychology, former fugitive on life on the run and remembering Colin Powell
- Texas lawmakers pass new congressional maps bolstering GOP
- Radio: LA County wants Vanessa Bryant, others to undergo psych exam before lawsuit goes to trial
- Radio: Gabby Petito’s family said they want ‘vengeance and justice’