CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Brian Laundrie’s father made his first public appearance since Gabby Petito’s cause of death was revealed.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins “Banfield” with the latest on the Laundrie family as well as his interview with Teton County, Wyoming, Coroner Dr. Brent Blue.
Also, Larry Koblinsky, professor emeritus of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, joins “Banfield” to explain what sort of DNA evidence investigators may have been able to recover in the case.
Last, psychotherapist Robi Ludwig and author and legal analyst Lis Wiehl discuss domestic violence and the role it may have played in the Petito case.
- Bond denied for Alex Murdaugh; have authorities given up searching for Brian Laundrie in Florida reserve?
- Drug suspect police linked to Breonna Taylor enters plea
- Montana man charged with running over, killing girlfriend
- Politicizing Colin Powell’s death, Thomas Jefferson canceled and a woman held hostage by ex-boyfriend
- Gabby Petito case: Former FBI official discusses possible Laundrie sightings