CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Brian Laundrie’s father made his first public appearance since Gabby Petito’s cause of death was revealed.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins “Banfield” with the latest on the Laundrie family as well as his interview with Teton County, Wyoming, Coroner Dr. Brent Blue.
Also, Larry Koblinsky, professor emeritus of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, joins “Banfield” to explain what sort of DNA evidence investigators may have been able to recover in the case.
Last, psychotherapist Robi Ludwig and author and legal analyst Lis Wiehl discuss domestic violence and the role it may have played in the Petito case.
- Nonprofit keeps teens out of trouble using basketball, yoga
- What happens if I refuse to wear a mask on a flight?
- Merriam-Webster’s new definition for ‘dad bod’ might actually be quasi-flattering to the average dad
- Team USA will wear buffalo plaid uniforms by Ralph Lauren in Beijing
- New book chronicles race to produce COVID-19 vaccines