CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Brian Laundrie’s father made his first public appearance since Gabby Petito’s cause of death was revealed.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins “Banfield” with the latest on the Laundrie family as well as his interview with Teton County, Wyoming, Coroner Dr. Brent Blue.
Also, Larry Koblinsky, professor emeritus of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, joins “Banfield” to explain what sort of DNA evidence investigators may have been able to recover in the case.
Last, psychotherapist Robi Ludwig and author and legal analyst Lis Wiehl discuss domestic violence and the role it may have played in the Petito case.
- Montana man charged with running over, killing girlfriend
- Politicizing Colin Powell’s death, Thomas Jefferson canceled and a woman held hostage by ex-boyfriend
- Gabby Petito case: Former FBI official discusses possible Laundrie sightings
- Full Hunter’s Moon, Orionid meteor shower to peak this week
- Husband of Maya Millete arrested on suspicion of murder in wife’s disapperance