CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Brian Laundrie’s father made his first public appearance since Gabby Petito’s cause of death was revealed.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins “Banfield” with the latest on the Laundrie family as well as his interview with Teton County, Wyoming, Coroner Dr. Brent Blue.
Also, Larry Koblinsky, professor emeritus of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, joins “Banfield” to explain what sort of DNA evidence investigators may have been able to recover in the case.
Last, psychotherapist Robi Ludwig and author and legal analyst Lis Wiehl discuss domestic violence and the role it may have played in the Petito case.
- Biden’s dilemma: Satisfying Manchin risks losing other Dems
- With tap water contaminated, Benton Harbor runs out of bottled water a few hours into distribution
- New video shows Christina Nance got into Alabama police van days before her death
- Texans can now email the state to report alleged election code violations
- Trump files lawsuit to block release of Jan. 6 documents