CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — After 38 days of searches, sightings and some surprises, the Brian Laundrie manhunt appears to have ended where it began: in the Carlton Nature Reserve in Florida.
Human remains were discovered in that swamp Wednesday, and while autopsy results will take a few days, most signs are pointing to it being Brian.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins “Banfield” with a live report from the Carlton Reserve.
Then, NewsNation’s Tom Negovan joins the show with a report from Gabby’s hometown of Blue Point, N.Y., where a makeshift memorial continues to grow.
Also, Marc Klaas and Erin Runnion, two parents who have lost children to violence, discuss their search for closure.
Last, Mark O’Mara, a criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor and former federal prosecutor Mary Fulginiti join the show to explain what, legally speaking, could be next for the Laundrie family.
- DOJ probes sexual harassment claims against Andrew Cuomo
- How to stop porch pirates from stealing your packages
- Lawyers allied with Trump ordered to pay $175K in sanctions
- Will Live PD come back? Dan Abrams feels good about chances
- Is the pandemic over? Plus, amnesty in Biden’s bill and resistance to a tough amendment aimed at China