CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Prince Andrew was a no-show in a Manhattan court Monday and the judge was not amused. Attorney Stacey Honowitz, royal watcher Hillary Fordwich and Jim Moret, chief correspondent for “Inside Edition,” weigh in.
Then, the latest Murdaugh mystery bombshell. It turns out skimming from the family business, allegedly, doesn’t stay family business for long. Now, Alex Murdaugh is on the business end of another criminal investigation. Andrew Davis, investigative correspondent for WSAV-TV in Savannah, and Moret discuss the latest case.
And should we sue the gang members? That’s the new strategy proposed by Chicago’s mayor to curb gang violence. If these criminals don’t respect the law, will they respect a lawsuit? Former Chicago police officer Rob Casale, attorney John Mauck and former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich weigh in.
- Manhunt for Brian Laundrie scaled back; Hall of Fame broadcaster Bob Costas
- Costas defends Simone Biles’ Olympic performance
- Radio: Southern border migrant surge creating economic ripples, dampening tourism
- Radio: No vax, no job: New York expects health care worker shortages
- Radio: Protesters yell outside Brian Laundrie’s home amid manhunt