CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Kevin O’Leary and Kevin Harrington of “Shark Tank” are being sued for fraud by 20 people — one of them joins “Banfield” to discuss the lawsuit.
Also, a true-crime story in South Carolina has taken another turn. First a fatal boat crash, then a double murder, then a drive-by shooting. Now, accusations of embezzlement. Ashleigh Banfield and attorney Mark O’Mara take an in-depth look into the Murdaugh family murders.
Comedian and podcaster Adam Carolla joins the show to weigh in on whether there should be a statute of limitations on offensive comments and the fallout from making them.
Lastly, Ashleigh looks back on the life and legacy of actor Michael K. Williams after his sudden death at the age of 54.
- North Carolina hospital system fires over 175 employees for not getting COVID vaccine
- September 28: GOP blocks debt ceiling rise. New ‘Stranger Things’ trailer introduces Robert Englund.
- Why coffee could soon be even more expensive
- FBI: 2020 homicides up nearly 30%, largest 1-year jump ever
- No vax, no job: New York expects health care worker shortages