CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — How many police officers do you know who have a quarter of a million Twitter followers?
Sean “Sticks” Larkin became a household name as co-host of one of the highest-rated and controversial shows in cable history: “Live PD.” From the gang unit of the Tulsa Police Department to national celebrity. But here’s how dedicated an officer Sticks was: Even at the height of his stardom, he never quit putting away the bad guys in Tulsa — until he finally turned in his badge and gun for the pen.
Sticks joined Banfield, along with several members of the show, to talk about what they’re up to now.
- Jackson released from Chicago facility after COVID recovery
- Where’s my September child tax credit payment? Some are reporting delays
- Biden meeting with Democrats as $3.5T plan faces party split
- Fed: On track to slow support for economy later this year
- Garth Brooks says he’s playing dive bars instead of stadiums because ‘the dive bars are vaccinated’