Residents in a number of states across the U.S. can now order alcohol from 7-Eleven delivered right to their doors.
Over 1,200 7-Eleven stores across Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Virginia and Washington are offering the delivery via a partnership with Drizly. Alcohol is available for delivery via the Drizly app or Drizly.com.
In the coming months, the companies plan to expand this collaboration to 2,000 stores.
“We are constantly looking for ways to give our customers the most convenient and seamless shopping experience possible,” 7-Eleven’s SVP and Chief Digital Officer Raghu Mahadevan said. “Drizly is helping us get one step closer to this goal. We are proud to roll out this collaboration to additional store locations nationwide, adding to our existing alcohol delivery footprint and further showcasing our wide selection of adult beverages for customers to enjoy from the comfort of their homes.”
Drizly said the beverages will be delivered in under an hour.
Click here to learn more.
- Scott Peterson faces new life sentence in wife’s 2002 death
- Man suspected of killing family, then self, over fake vaccine record
- Josh Duggar trial: Defense rests, prosecution hammers expert witness
- Christmas tree set on fire outside Fox News; man arrested: NYPD
- December 8: Judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate. There’s no Christmas tree shortage.