ST. LOUIS (KTVI) — Seltzers have been steadily gaining popularity. Pumpkin spice season is upon us. Now Budweiser will merge the two in a “Fall Flannel” Bud Light Seltzer variety pack.
The variety pack includes three new flavors along with apple crisp, an old favorite.
- Bud Light Seltzer Pumpkin Spice – pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla flavors
- Bud Light Seltzer Toasted Marshmallow – marshmallow and chocolate flavors
- Bud Light Seltzer Maple Pear – maple syrup and pear flavors
- Bud Light Seltzer Apple Crisp – apple pie
“We’re excited to bring our limited-edition Fall Flannel variety pack to the market, giving consumers a new innovation that is inspired by the season and perfect for all autumn occasions,” Bud Light’s Vice President of Marketing Andy Goeler said.
The variety 12-pack comes in a plaid design and will be available nationwide from Sept. 6 through the end of October. The seltzers are 100 calories and 5% ABV.
- US ramps up plan to expel Haitian migrants gathered in Texas
- Trickle of protesters at DC rally outnumbered by media, police
- ‘Certainly a twist’: Agents search in Wyoming for Gabby Petito, in Florida for fiance Brian Laundrie
- Police: ‘Grease’ actor arrested after throwing plates, food at deputies in Maryland restaurant
- Texas bus driver suspended for using cell phone to call 911