(KTLA) — Hallmark has a new way for you to send real cards by signing them right through your phone!
The company is introducing a new “Sign & Send” service. First, you handwrite your personalized message on a piece of a paper, then scan that paper with your phone.
Your handwritten message is then printed inside a real card and sent to the recipient.
The new service is listed at $2.49 on the website, but Hallmark tells me that they intend to make the service free indefinitely. Cards start at $2.99 and include selections for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, sympathy and more.
- US launches air strikes in aid of embattled Afghan forces
- Banfield: Flight attendants learning self-defense to handle unruly passengers; ‘Shark Tank’ host on the stand
- Goo-goo for gold: Nurses knit mini Olympic uniforms for newborns
- ‘Found by a golfer:’ Part of plane’s landing gear breaks off, falls onto Maine golf course
- Teen on Blue Origin space flight told Bezos he had never ordered from Amazon
Right now, Hallmark is letting users send their first card for free if you sign up for their (free) Crown Rewards membership and use the promo SIGNANDSEND.
Follow Rich DeMuro on Instagram for more tech news, tips and tricks.