CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Although summer isn’t over yet, Jamba Juice announced the return of its fall fan favorites smoothie before its pumpkin season.
The seasonal Pumpkin Smash Smoothie will be served in two ways for its 2021 return: classic and plant-based.
The plant-based smoothie features Jamba’s original pumpkin spice blend, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, oat milk, and So Delicious Dairy Free oatmilk frozen dessert. While the classic combines Jamba’s original pumpkin spice blend with 2% milk and fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt.
Both fall fan-favorite smoothies are available exclusively online and will be available in stores from August 24 – November 15, 2021 – while supplies last.
- Disney World comments on video of little boy tipping his hat for costumed princesses: ‘This is adorable’
- Arrest made after man kicks woman down New York subway station escalator
- Amazon to employ 1,500 from both sides of the border at new California facility
- 2 of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s children test positive for COVID-19
- Flight attendant promises to ‘be annoying’ about mask requirement in viral video