BENTONVILLE, Ark. (NewsNation Now) — Sam’s Club is extending its holiday sales amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Club announced that one-day sales, including ones in November and December, will last nine days this year. The Black Friday sale will now last 10 days instead of four, the company said in a statement.
The Walmart-owned company is also hiring 2,000 supply chain associates to support the expected holiday demand.
Sam’s Club announced the following sales:
- October Savings Event: Oct. 4 to 12
- November Instant Savings: Oct. 28 to Nov. 29
- November Savings Event: Nov. 7 to 15, extended from one day to nine
- Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale: Nov. 20 to 29
- Cyber Monday Online-Only Savings Event: Nov. 30
- December Instant Savings: Dec. 1 to 24
- December Savings Event: Dec. 5 to 13, extended from one day to nine