(KXAN) — Tuesday mornings at Walmart stores nationwide will still be reserved for seniors, but starting Saturday June 5, the retail giant will open its doors at 6 a.m. all other mornings of the week.
The new operating hours will be a readjustment after the store slashed them at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ☀ June 24: Infrastructure meeting, new details in SC murders and strange blind dates
- What should I know about the delta variant?
- Photos: Florida condo collapse causes massive emergency response
- Banfield: Teen’s unsolved death didn’t make headlines like Murdaugh murders, but search for answers continues
- Man ‘pulled stingers out’ of girlfriend’s neck when swarm of bees attacked at California strip mall
Senior hours, a development born during the pandemic, will continue despite dropping infection rates, Walmart told USA Today.
Walmart no longer requires masks for customers who are vaccinated, however, stores will follow local or state mask mandates that are in place.