CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — With several states imposing new limits on the number of people inside grocery stores at one time, shopping carts are filling up and store shelves are emptying out. Some people are now beginning to make the switch and buy their groceries online.
NewsNation anchor Rob Nelson talked with Chieh Huang, CEO of Boxed, an online service that allows customers to buy their groceries in bulk without the typical membership fee associated with other bulk brick and mortar stores. They discuss customer buying habits during the pandemic.
Watch the full interview in the video player above.
Latest coronavirus headlines
- Long-time Tennessee nurse dies after COVID-19 battle
- More California counties increase coronavirus safety measures
- COVID in college football: Outbreak puts Ohio State’s championship hopes in jeopardy
- Colorado governor tests positive for coronavirus
- Michigan governor proposes $100 million COVID-19 relief plan