(WJW) — Target is once again welcoming shoppers to trade in their old car seats for a 20%-off coupon toward new car seats, strollers and select baby gear.
All Target stores are participating in the September 2021 Car Seat Trade-In program and will have drop-off boxes for guests’ unwanted car seats located near guest services starting Sunday, Sept. 12 through Saturday, Sept. 25.
Since the program launched in April 2016, Target has recycled more than 22.2 million pounds of car seats.
For more information on the program, click here.
- No more quarantine for kids? School districts try ‘Test and Stay’ COVID-19 testing model
- 14 hospitalized, 3 in critical condition, after Pennsylvania bus crash
- Texas doctor who defied state’s new abortion ban is sued
- Attorney: New York hostess used racial slur before fight over vaccine proof
- Banfield: Boyfriend of Gabby Petito goes missing; Murdaugh housekeeper’s death