(NewsNation Now) — Some big city criminals seem to think they can get away with brazen crimes. Retired Tulsa, Oklahoma police Lt. Sean “Sticks” Larken joins the show to talk about some of the trends.
How could Darrell Brooks, the man accused of killing at least five people in Waukesha, Wisconsin, have been let out on bond when he has a 20-year criminal record? Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Janine Geske explains.
Monday’s Mediaite Moment focuses on the reaction of some pundits to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict that might prove they weren’t following the trial that closely.
Dan Abrams turns his attention to the trial in the death of Ahmaud Arbery with the help of attorney and former U.S. Rep. Bob Barr, as well as Judge Glenda Hatchett.
Finally, in the bodycam segment, we see how police in Los Angeles responded to a call about a crime spree in which a gunman shot a 14-year-old boy.
Not sure how to find us? Here’s how to watch NewsNation on TV and online.
- Radio: Biden to add travel rules, make at-home COVID tests free
- Radio: Some Michigan schools close after social media threats
- Government shutdown looms, another aide to VP Harris quits, and porch pirates on the hunt
- Man who put razor blades in pizza dough sentenced to prison
- Nurse gets 10 years for sex assault of incapacitated woman