NEW YORK (NewsNation Now) — Wednesday, a judge could finally “free Britney.” It is happening as two new documentaries drop, with one featuring bombshells about how she was allegedly monitored by her dad. But there has to be some reason she’s been in this conservatorship for so long, right? We talk to Tony Chicotel, the lawyer from one of the docs, about the case.
On Tuesday, Army Gen. Mark Milley spoke out about the bombshell allegations that he sidestepped the chain of command out of fear that former President Trump would launch a nuclear attack. Now, it seems pretty clear that the shocking report was overblown by the media. Retired Brigadier Gen. Mark Kimmitt, the former assistant secretary of state for political-military affairs, weighs in.
And we’re getting a look at a vicious attack on police officers in Orlando over the weekend. The suspect streamed it live on Facebook. Sheriff Mike Chitwood from Volusia County, Florida breaks down the video.
Plus, clinical psychologist Dr. Norman Fried, the author of “Reclaiming Humanity: A Guide to Maintaining the Inner World of the Child Facing Ongoing Trauma,” discusses vaccine hesitancy.
Watch “Dan Abrams Live” weeknights at 8/7c on NewsNation.
- How Congress is investigating the January 6 Capitol riot
- When can you get a COVID booster shot? These are the rules for each vaccine
- Alex Murdaugh asks to leave jail after 5 days behind bars
- 22-year-old survives car explosion on Nashville interstate
- Man jailed in US Capitol riot may run for mayor of Las Vegas