NEW YORK (NewsNation Now) — Tonight’s show begins with a debate over whether military members who choose not to get the vaccine can be forced out with a dishonorable discharge. Some people think it’s fair. You’ll hear Dan’s take. Attorney Greg Rinckey and Jeremy Butler, CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Vets of America, also weigh in.
NewsNation’s Washington, D.C., bureau chief Mike Viqueria has the latest on the infrastructure package.
And NewsNation’s Brian Entin is live in Florida with an update on the search for Brian Laundrie.
Plus, a shootout between police and a suspect forces a cop to shoot through the windshield to protect himself. It was caught on dash and body camera video. Sean “Sticks” Larkin from “Live PD” joins us to dig in on the harrowing moment.
We’ll also hear from Colby Hall, a founding editor at Mediaite and a producer on “Dan Abrams Live,” about a media company exposed for potential fraud.
Watch “Dan Abrams Live” weeknights at 8/7c on NewsNation.
- October 24: Dems scramble to find common ground on Biden bill. And it’s the Braves and the Astros in the World Series.
- Brave new world: Atlanta beats LA 4-2, heads to World Series
- Braves vs. Astros: A World Series 6 decades in the making
- Philadelphia Union, Subaru reach MLS zero-landfill stadium goal
- 1st big New Orleans parade since pandemic a go: Krewe of Boo