(NewsNation Now) — Brian Raymond, a former CIA and State Department employee, is facing prison time after admitting to sexual assault and photographing women while they were unconscious. Attorney and former FBI agent Stuart Kaplan explains how this investigation will go.
Carmen Best, the former chief of police in Seattle, joins the show to discuss why she resigned after 28 years. She also touches on the state of policing in America, and the relationship between departments and the communities they cover.
In Friday’s police cam segment, Abrams and Sean “Sticks” Larkin break down a case where police were ambushed when responding to a 911 call at an Arizona hotel, but managed to make an arrest without any officers getting hurt.
Each Friday Dan Abrams Live features a missing person. Tonight, Angeline Hartmann, a spokesperson for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, share the story of Tegan Daugherty, 15.
You can watch Dan Abrams Live weeknights at 8/7c on NewsNation.
Not sure how to find us? Here’s how to watch NewsNation on TV and online.
- Supreme Court set to hear major abortion case Wednesday
- Indiana mom combs California beach towns seeking daughter
- Overgrown areas in TN scoured in Summer Wells search
- Supreme showdown over abortion access, Twitter’s new CEO, and Chris Cuomo controversy
- 3 students killed in Michigan school shooting; former Minnesota cop’s trial begins