(NewsNation Now) — The prosecution in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial may be down for the count after the now 18-year-old took the stand. Legal analyst for Law & Crime Network Julie Rendleman and criminal defense attorney Joseph Tully weigh in on the emotional testimony.
Occupational health researcher and University of Washington assistant professor Marissa Baker joins the show to discuss pushback from workers who are being told to go back to the office.
On tonight’s police body camera segment, the show looks at what happened when Colorado officers investigated a suspicious vehicle. Police Chief Anthony Paparo from Yeadon, Pennsylvania, helps us break down the video, showing an officer getting dragged.
Watch “Dan Abrams Live” weeknights at 8/7c on NewsNation.
- Josh Duggar trial: Duggar confessed to molesting children in 2003, says close family friend
- At least 20 juveniles arrested after fights in downtown Chicago
- Wisconsin Republicans urge removal of DA over parade deaths
- Justice Department sues Texas over new redistricting maps
- Hawaii leaders call on Navy to suspend fuel tank operations