(NewsNation Now) — Could Republicans concede the presidential nomination in 2024 to Donald Trump without a competitive primary? The Bulwark’s Jim Swift visits “Dan Abrams Live” and analyzes comments made by former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
WPIX’s Henry Rosoff looks into the transcripts of former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and what could come next in the investigation.
The Mediaite Moment segment kicks off with a look at coverage of America’s unpopular vice president, Kamala Harris.
Oscar Pistorius, a South African Olympian who murdered his girlfriend, is up for parole. Podcast host Tim Rohan explains a unique procedure in that country called restorative justice, and what it would mean for Pirtorius.
Tonight’s missing child profile is Leilani Brown, 17, of Florida.
Former Philadelphia Deputy Police Commissioner Joseph Sullivan helps Dan break down video of a deputy attacked in California, and how he responded to the situation.
Not sure how to find us? Here’s how to watch NewsNation on TV and online.
- Lawsuit claims Bank of America helped Murdaugh launder money
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s third accuser testifies at trafficking trial
- Starbucks loses bid to delay union vote at 3 New York shops
- Nick Cannon says his 5-month-old son has died from brain tumor
- More Americans living alone as milestones slip to later in life