LONDON (Reuters) — Prince William and his wife Kate released a new photograph of their son Prince George with a beaming smile to mark his eighth birthday on Thursday.
The photograph taken by his mother, shows the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s first child perched on a Land Rover.
George, who is third-in-line to the throne, is wearing a blue and orange striped polo shirt with blue shorts and is grinning into the camera.
The photograph was taken earlier this month in Norfolk, eastern England, Kensington Palace said.
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021.
- Groups worry about tapping COVID-19 relief for infrastructure
- 8 pythons captured and removed from Washington park
- Is asking about someone’s COVID-19 vaccine status a HIPAA violation?
- Dems push for federal climate action: ‘Not your grandfather’s fires’
- Tennessee man sentenced to five years in federal prison for ‘swatting’ death