LONDON (Reuters) — Prince William and his wife Kate released a new photograph of their son Prince George with a beaming smile to mark his eighth birthday on Thursday.
The photograph taken by his mother, shows the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s first child perched on a Land Rover.
George, who is third-in-line to the throne, is wearing a blue and orange striped polo shirt with blue shorts and is grinning into the camera.
The photograph was taken earlier this month in Norfolk, eastern England, Kensington Palace said.
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021.
- Vans operating as illegal Airbnbs in NYC impounded by NYC Sheriff’s Office: official
- Supply chain problems may make Christmas decor items scare this holiday season
- 6 improving at Tennessee hospital after grocery shooting
- Pelosi says US infrastructure bill will pass, eyes smaller social spending bill
- Haitians returning to a homeland that’s far from welcoming