MICHIGAN CENTER, Mich. (WLNS) — Country music star Luke Combs paid for the funerals of three men who died after exposure to carbon monoxide while attending Faster Horses Music Festival in Michigan.
A representative for Combs confirmed the news but said the singer will not make any further comments.
Dawson Brown, Kole Sova and Richie Mays were all found dead inside a travel trailer on July 17. Two others were taken to the hospital in critical condition, according to NewsNation affiliate WLNS.
A generator found near the trailer is believed to be the cause of the carbon monoxide exposure.
A GoFundMe for the three victims has already raised more than $60,000.
- Miner killed in Utah mine flash flood, water sweeps up other crew members
- 385K attend Lollapalooza despite COVID concerns
- Rush Hour: US hits 70% vaccination goal as Covid cases spike; Miami officers charged with battery
- Murder trial starts over fatal shooting of Tennessee deputy
- Plague-carrying chipmunks prompt closure of areas around Lake Tahoe