MICHIGAN CENTER, Mich. (WLNS) — Country music star Luke Combs paid for the funerals of three men who died after exposure to carbon monoxide while attending Faster Horses Music Festival in Michigan.
A representative for Combs confirmed the news but said the singer will not make any further comments.
Dawson Brown, Kole Sova and Richie Mays were all found dead inside a travel trailer on July 17. Two others were taken to the hospital in critical condition, according to NewsNation affiliate WLNS.
A generator found near the trailer is believed to be the cause of the carbon monoxide exposure.
A GoFundMe for the three victims has already raised more than $60,000.
- Target recalling thousands of toys due to choking hazard
- Infowars host Alex Jones files for personal bankruptcy
- GOP-leaning school boards in Florida oust 3 superintendents
- Camel pageant among attractions on World Cup sidelines
- China security forces are well-prepared for quashing dissent