MICHIGAN CENTER, Mich. (WLNS) — Country music star Luke Combs paid for the funerals of three men who died after exposure to carbon monoxide while attending Faster Horses Music Festival in Michigan.
A representative for Combs confirmed the news but said the singer will not make any further comments.
Dawson Brown, Kole Sova and Richie Mays were all found dead inside a travel trailer on July 17. Two others were taken to the hospital in critical condition, according to NewsNation affiliate WLNS.
A generator found near the trailer is believed to be the cause of the carbon monoxide exposure.
A GoFundMe for the three victims has already raised more than $60,000.
- Is Russia’s win in Ukraine’s Donbas region only temporary?
- Pope hopes China deal on bishops will be renewed soon
- Packed airports, canceled flights. 9 million travel over July 4
- Two police shot at Philadelphia July Fourth celebration
- Exclusive: Driver filmed arrest after parade shooting