MALIBU, Calif. (AP) — Simon Cowell broke his back Saturday while testing his new electric bicycle at his home in California.
Cowell was expected to have surgery Saturday evening, according to a spokesperson for the entertainment mogul. Cowell fell off the bike while in the courtyard with his family at his house in Malibu. He was taken to a hospital and was said to be under observation and doing fine.
Cowell created “America’s Got Talent” and serves as a judge on the show. He has also been the judge on “Britain’s Got Talent,” “The X Factor” and “American Idol.”
- Mass grave found during search for Tulsa’s 1921 Race Massacre victims
- Chick-fil-A sauces will soon be sold at select grocery stores to help fund employee scholarships
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- NewsNation Radio Headlines – Morning 10/232/20
- How accessible is voter information?