WASHINGTON (NewsNation Now) — The United States is reporting more than 100,000 new COVID-19 cases for seven straight days and nearly 1 million total cases so far in November.
Wisconsin’s Democratic governor is putting a new stay-at-home order in place, amid surging coronavirus cases in the state.
NewsNation discussed the latest on the pandemic with Amesh A. Adalja, a senior scholar at Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.
Watch the full interview in the player above.
Latest coronavirus headlines
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at games
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa, sources say
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs