WASHINGTON (Reuters) — U.S. Interior Department Secretary David Bernhardt tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday, a representative for the department said.
Bernhardt was asymptomatic and would continue to work while in quarantine, Interior spokesman Nicholas Goodwin told Reuters by email.
Latest coronavirus headlines
- Austin man plants a flag for every Texan lost to COVID-19: ‘It’s become a memorial’
- Authorities bust underground ‘superspreader’ parties across Los Angeles County
- Military nurses, COVID tests coming to help hard-hit Arizona county
- WHO: ‘Not right’ to vaccinate young before old
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
© Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021