This event is even more special for veterans this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the shortage of Christmas trees.
- Remains of troops killed in NY helicopter crash recovered
- California resumes Moderna COVID-19 vaccine usage after pause due to reactions
- Congress moves toward approving Biden’s defense secretary pick
- Judge gives preliminary OK to $641M Flint water deal
- Biden to keep Christopher Wray as FBI director
The Kaufman Fund is a 501(c)3 non-profit that supports St. Louis-area veterans and children who are at risk of abuse or poverty, needing food, shelter, clothing, medical care, and basic needs.
Since 1990, the organization has raised and distributed more than $1.5 million. All money raised stays in the St. Louis region.