This event is even more special for veterans this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the shortage of Christmas trees.
- University of Texas will require Longhorn Band to play controversial fight song, will create new band for those who oppose it
- Activist Greta Thunberg to testify to Congress on fossil fuel subsidies
- ☀ April 22: Climate summit, DC statehood, and ‘Who is LeVar Burton’
- DC statehood faces a crossroads with congressional vote
- Biden pushes for momentum as US returns to climate fight
The Kaufman Fund is a 501(c)3 non-profit that supports St. Louis-area veterans and children who are at risk of abuse or poverty, needing food, shelter, clothing, medical care, and basic needs.
Since 1990, the organization has raised and distributed more than $1.5 million. All money raised stays in the St. Louis region.