ATLANTA (NewsNation Now) — Authorities are searching for an 11-year-old Georgia boy who was last seen in 2017.
Abdul Aziz Khan was allegedly abducted by his mother, Rabia Khalid, on Nov. 27, 2017. A felony warrant for kidnapping was issued for Khalid on Jan. 2, 2020.
Authorities in Georgia have released new photos of a missing boy that show what he may look like today. Khan’s photo is shown age-progressed to 10 years.
Khan may go by his middle name Aziz.
Khalid may use the last name Bourgeois.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Atlanta Police Department at (404) 658-6666 or (800) THE-LOST.
- Missing since: Nov. 27, 2017
- Missing from: Atlanta, Georgia
- Date of birth: Nov. 13, 2010
- Age: 11
- Sex: male
- Race: Asian
- Hair color: black
- Eye color: brown
- Height: 4 feet, 6 inches
- Weight: 65 pounds
- December 4: A reward is offered in the search for Jennifer and James Crumbley. And Tom Petty receives a posthumous honor.
- Banfield: Search for Crumbleys after son charged, Sandy Hook father on Oxford
- Radio: US to restart Trump-era border program forcing asylum seekers to wait in Mexico
- Radio: Sheriff: Georgia teen killed as brother sells homemade gun
- Father of boy killed at Sandy Hook empathizes with Michigan victims