CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — On today’s show, Leland Vittert and guests discuss President Joe Biden’s handling of the border crisis and a political civil war waging in both parties.
Daily Caller’s Jorge Ventura gives an update on the southern border. Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin talks about the strain his Texas town is experiencing due to the crisis. Axios reporter Sara Fischer talks about how the Biden administration is handling the media.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin gives us a live report from Florida, where authorities continue to search for Brian Laundrie, who is wanted for questioning in the disappearance of 22-year-old Gabby Petito,
Vince Coglianese, the editorial director of The Daily Caller, Sarah Westwood, political and investigative reporter for the Washington Examiner, Juliegrace Brufke, Capitol Hill reporter for the New York Post and Niall Stanage, White House columnist for The Hill, discuss political party infighting.
Plus, Washington University data science professor Liberty Vittert breaks down a study about vaccine safety for children.
Watch On Balance with Leland Vittert weeknights at 8/7c.
- Funeral homes adjust as more Americans choose cremations over burials
- Biden to attend memorial service honoring US law enforcement officers
- At least 90 rattlesnakes removed from underneath California woman’s home
- Actor Michael Caine, 88, says he’s made his last film, will retire from acting
- US offers payments, relocation to family of Afghans killed in botched drone attack