CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — There is agreement that the president has the power to force vaccines on virtually all Americans. But his new decree that requires companies with more than 100 employees require the vaccine is facing stiff legal challenges. Brian Weinthal, an attorney with Burke and Warren who specializes in employment law, joins “On Balance” to discuss.
Twenty years after the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Leland asks the question: is America safer than it was 20 years ago?
Also, President Biden held his second phone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping. Dr. Haiyun Ma of Frostburg State University joins the show to discuss.
- ☀September 19: Law enforcement searching for Gabby Petito and her fiancé, Brian Laundrie. And worries over another Capitol riot prove to be much ado about very little.
- Same goal, different paths: US, EU seek to maximize vaccine rates
- Cancel culture dominates season 2 of ‘The Morning Show’
- Primetime Emmy Awards about shows, stars, statues — and an ever-changing industry
- ‘Let’s party. Let’s celebrate’: Host Cedric the Entertainer says stuffiness is banned at Emmys