(NewsNation Now) — Satellite images that appear to show mock-ups of U.S. vessels being used in Chinese military exercises have the international community shaken. NewsNation’s Kellie Meyer reports from the Pentagon. Dean Cheng, senior research fellow at the Davis Institute, analyzes the development.
Pablo Manriquez, Capitol correspondent for Latino Rebels, explains a new rift among Democrats over immigration.
As the Biden administration’s COVID-19 mandate is pinballed around in court, Brian Dean Abramson, a vaccine law professor at Florida International University, explains what challenges may be ahead for the plan.
Fresh polling found Biden’s approval rating has dipped below 40%, and nearly two-thirds of responders don’t want him to run again. The American Enterprise Institute’s Chris Stirewalt gives his thoughts. Princeton University’s Dr. Lauren Wright reacts to the numbers.
Does Amtrak really need the $66 billion coming its way in the bipartisan infrastructure bill? Jim Matthews, president and CEO of the Rail Passengers Association, explains why he thinks it does.
Not sure how to find us? Here’s how to watch NewsNation on TV and online.
- Radio: Cleveland mayor-elect’s support gives Tamir Rice’s mother hope
- Radio: NewsNation affiliate security guard dies from injuries after attempted armed robbery
- Radio: COVID variant spreads to more countries as world on alert
- Firs things first: Get your tree into water quickly, farmer says
- U.S. issues ‘Do Not Travel’ advisory for eight African countries