CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Depending on who you listen to today Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley is either a traitor or a hero — but maybe in reality he is just a general doing his job.
Rep. John Garmendi (D-CA), attorney Thomas Dupress, and Bob Cusack, editor in chief of The Hill, weigh in.
Gordon G. Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China and The Great U.S.- China Tech War, discuss the U.S. arming Australia to counter China.
Radio show host Erick Erickson talks about how Newsom’s California recall election win impacts the rest of the country.
NewsNation’s Markie Martin has the latest on the border crisis. Chad Wolf, former Acting Homeland Security Secretary, discusses how the Biden’s administration is under for their handling of migrants and COVID-19.
Mark Ostrowski, head of engineering at check point software, talk about fake vaccine cards.
Judy Kurtz, reporter for The Hill and journalism professor at Georgetown University, breaks down the latest on the gymnastics abuse case.
- Lyft report: More than 4,000 cases of sexual assaults, including rapes, reported over 3 years
- Walgreens starts administering Moderna, J&J COVID-19 booster
- Nurse helps widowed father deal with wife’s COVID-19 death
- Robert Durst charged with murder in 1982 disappearance of his wife
- Gang boss in Haiti threatens to kill abducted missionaries