CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Once again, American businesses must face the prospect of possible shutdowns as COVID-19 cases rise across the country. But do rising cases mean rising risk — both the vaccinated and unvaccinated?
Also, on Wednesday, the U.S. extended the southern border and Canadian border closure until next month. They have yet to decide if visitors should have to show proof of vaccine status.
On Balance with Leland Vittert airs weeknights at 8/7C on NewsNation.
- NYC mandates COVID vaccine proof to enter indoor restaurants, venues, gyms
- California neighbors get typhus after disposing of dead rats
- Tyson Foods to require all US employees to get vaccinated
- Are you suffering from coronasomnia?
- More than 110M COVID vaccines sent to 60 countries, Biden set to discuss vaccinations