CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — As China threatens nearly all facets of American life, LeBron James has landed himself in the center of it all with the release of “Space Jam: A New Legacy” in the United States.
While the NBA star has been silent on China’s humanitarian offenses for years, financial success for both he and Warner Brothers depends on a China release.
Without it, the movie is likely to lose tens of millions, maybe hundreds of millions of dollars.
On Balance with Leland Vittert airs weeknights at 8/7C on NewsNation.
- Atlanta spa shooting suspect pleads not guilty in 4 killings
- Man dies during attempted burglary after getting ‘trapped’ in restaurant’s exhaust fan, police say
- Maryland newspaper gunman gets more than 5 life prison terms
- Power cuts in China may lead to Christmas shopping shortages in the US
- Family friend remembers couple killed in Montana train derailment