(NewsNation Now) — Former President Donald Trump’s coattails may not be what they used to be. He is possibly the undisputed leader of the Republican party but an election Tuesday night proved he is not the kingmaker.
Now, on Wednesday, Trump is once again spinning a loss into a win.
In Texas’ 6th Congressional district, Trump’s pick for a vacant seat lost in a runoff election against a Reagan-style Republican.
- Boy dies from brain-eating amoeba found at Texas splash pad
- Atlanta spa shooting suspect pleads not guilty in 4 killings
- Man dies during attempted burglary after getting ‘trapped’ in restaurant’s exhaust fan, police say
- Maryland newspaper gunman gets more than 5 life prison terms
- Power cuts in China may lead to Christmas shopping shortages in the US